Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeff


TG as we label our group or I might say family ('coz we are) celebrated Jeff's birthday at Giligan's Mall of Asia last Monday November 19, 2012. 


Since I arrived late, they we're all busy having their dinner. 


After dinner, you know what it is. Drinks all over. That's how we roll. 

Peki and Me.

The celebrant, Jeff and Me.

Karla. Stephen. Cess and Marvs.

Peki. Me. Josh. Karen. Stephen and Cess.

Stephen. Cess. Marvs. Juniper. Jessica & Jessica's jowawi.

Family Picture! Stephen. Me & Cess.

Me & Karla.

Cess. Marvs. Juniper. Jessica & the jowa.


Sorry for the poor quality of photos. Didn't brought my digicam that day and my ipod is the only thing I can rely on.

We're almost complete. Jha didn't make it but we all understand. Irra was there too. I last saw her when we graduated. Hahaha. That night was a blast. I felt like, I was the celebrant. Haha. I was the center of everything which shows they all missed me. Haha. Talked about summer plans and Christmas party. 

I went home early and when I say early, it's early in the AM. 

Being with friends you haven't seen for a long time is really funny. No gap to fill in. Just being us. And I really do miss this people. Looking forward for more get together. See you the soonest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment