Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dream Come True

My baby was born last March 20, 2012 at Abenson Shangrila Mall at Shaw Mandaluyong. It comes with a bag, tripod, 8GB memory card, photography book, CD's and manual. 

Say hello to them baby!



Oh yes! Finally! The long wait is over. I can call you mine now. I was supposed to buy the red one but my brother told me not to. Oh anyways, it's light and I wanna buy a lens too. When I have the money of course.  


Thank you Mr. Salesman for giving it a try. :)

What now? I need to learn how to use this thing a little more. Explore Explore  Explore Oh yes! Explore. I'm planning to go to Manila Zoo every Saturday starting next week for a free photography lesson by Canon. Please Lord, help me to be patient to understand all those things. Thank You. 




No comments:

Post a Comment