Monday, March 26, 2012

Thankful

I have all the reason to hate because I was hurt by the person I love and because of that I took for granted the main reason I am living. I let my world revolve around you - Only to you.
Having a love life takes time. It was my reason for living for the past 4 years of my life thinking there'll be no one to come along. Thinking that person is perfect - That we are perfect. I became too much dependent to that person thinking he'll never leave but he did. 
When I thought I have nothing, these people were with me. I am just thankful for having a loving family, cool friends, and work. What more can I ask for? I took them for granted and yet they are still behind my back every denouement of my life. And for that I am very much thankful having them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment