Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life is reasoning herself out.

I'm all alone. Daydreaming. Thinking. Over-reacting to all situation that's been happening to my life this past few days and months. Flooded with unanswered questions. I've been alone but not lonely. I've tried everything but I'm not desperate. Maybe then, I was given this kind of time for a reason.
  • To be happy. A real and lasting happiness.
  • To appreciate what I have.
  • That changing of plans isn't really that bad.
  • That sometimes, you need not to depend on others but to stand on your own.
  • To finally get a chance to explore my options.
  • To live an unplanned life.
  • To be spontaneous.
  • To wander.
  • To learn new things.
  • To experience freedom and fresh air for some time.
  • To know myself more and to bloom without living in anyone's shadow and without pleasing anyone but myself.
  • To meet new people that will surely leave an impact to my life and some would change my perception in life.
  • To know how much I can handle and to know how strong I am.
  • To love myself a little bit more.
  • To finally get the chance to enjoy the life I have.
This is the moment. I ought to live it the way I want to. Despite everything that I am facing right now I have lots of things to be grateful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment