Friday, June 15, 2012

The story goes on

Introduced by a friend.
Hit a comment on my status.
There it all started.
Need to go somewhere, 
So I gave you my number.
'Coz I don't want to leave an impression.
Exchanged SMS over the weekend.
Tuesday night at Seattle's Best.
Had a cup of soda and coffee with friends.
Not talking just observing.
To kill the dead air you borrowed my lighter.
Then the talk goes on.
You brought me home, bid you goodbye and told you take care.
Friday came, you asked me if I could sing.
I said yes and you invited me to come over.
We sang our hearts out the whole night.
You brought me home again with your friend.
I really had fun. Can you feel it?
Next day came, Told you I'm with a friend
You asked me if that would be for the whole day.
I answered no and asked you why.
You told me "I'm looking for reasons for you to see me."
We watched MIB3 with your friends.
At Gerry's Grill MOA, we hangout after.
Lots of HAHAHA and stories to tell.
As much as I don't want to end the night - I can't.
Like before, you brought me home.
You're the reason I stay awake late at night.
The reason I got this unknown feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment