Friday, October 5, 2012

A Matter of Survival


I’ve been living in this globe for 22 years now. Breathing the same air you breathe. Seeing the same view your eyes can perceive. Hearing the noise of the city we both live in.

I’ve been bombarded by bullshits.  Expectations.  Karma.  Fake friends.  Lost Love.  Forbidden Love. Haters. Lies. I can’t even manage to list them all, but the amusing thing is; I’m strong enough to overcome those. After the rain, a rainbow will soon appear in front of you to lighten up your burden. Family. Real Friends.  Real Love. Dreams. Achievements. Love and Life itself.

I wasn’t indulged with luxurious things and extravagant possessions like any other girls but I was taught to be contented with everything I own. My parents conveyed me to prioritize my needs over my wants. I learned to accept my flaws and love myself for being me despite my so-called insecurities.

I know for a fact that life’s a gift and I don’t intend to waste it. Life is a roller coaster ride. You got to be fearless and brave. After the ride, be daring and bold. Stand firm and show to the world that you’re much better now and that was just a wonderful experience to ponder and laugh at.

It’s just that, I don’t give a fuck anymore. People hate. People change. People leave. And I learned it the hard way. With all pride and honor, I am happy. Contented. Ambitious.  Just keep on dreaming. Keep the good vibes in, set aside negativity. It’s just a matter of acceptance for one to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment