Thursday, October 4, 2012

He WAS my man

Hey you, young man.
Every details you have, I can still remember.
The way you had your haircut like a child.
The way I put your cap on, you easily get pissed.
Whenever I don't give back your hanky, you get angry.
Your eyes that I find attractive.
Your nose I love to pinch.
My breathe makes your ears sensitive.
Your cheeks and lips, I love to kiss.
Your body, though it's thin, I find comfortable to hug.
Your smile that makes me weak.
Your shoulders, I love to lean.
The arms you have, I love to slap.
Your hands, though rough, I love to hold.
Your flat tummy that I envy.
That thin long line marked in your body, I can't take to stare.
The long legs you possess.
Your foot is huge, same as you.
Am I that obvious?
Every inch of you, I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment