Sunday, October 14, 2012

One Proud Letranite Represent

  
Mine, Janna's and Alvin's tickets for the game earlier. Letran vs Baste it is. And yes, Patron Seats baby! I bought them last Thursday at CSJL - Intra. I really have plans to watch it BUT sadly, I don't have company. So when Janna asked me if I wanted to come, I hurriedly say yes.


Got myself this board from our school. ARRIBA LETRAN! Got myself a balloon too! Yeheeeey! Perfect for cheering aren't they?


A basketball fanatic in me. A die hard cheerleader within. A proud Letranite here! 

1st Quarter Scores.

2nd Quarter Scores. :)

Half time! Animo Red! Animo Blue!



3rd Quarter scores.



Crowd gone wild!

FINAL SCORES! ARRIBA!



That's Kevin Louie Alas, jersey #6 right there with fellow Letranites.  Kevin Alas scored 43 points tonight. It's his new career-high. ARRIBA! 

Technical fouls all over. Players and fans getting ejected from the venue. ''POGI KAMI, PANGIT KAYO!'' chant. Trash-talking. I missed this. I experienced this way back at my freshmen year. 

Front seats. Great view. Intense game. This is one of my firsts and this will not be the last. I promise!

Till the next face-off Stags! See you again on Monday. Will be watching the game LIVE! You heard me right, YES! LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment