Monday, April 9, 2012

All about him.


I love your eyes. I melt when they look at me.
I love your lashes. I wish I have them.
I love your face. Such an angel sent for me from above.
I love your ears. My voice is the only sound it wants to hear.
I love your smile. I fall even more.
I love your arms. I can forever lean on them.
I love your hands. And the way it holds mine.
I love your shoulders. It catches every tear that fall.
I love your chest. My name is printed there.
I love your heart. I’m the reason why it beat.
I love your feet. ‘Coz it walks together with me.
I love your unique approach on good morning and good night SMS.
I love your ideas about life and the things that matter.
I love your random and never ending I love you’s.
I love your kiss in the forehead and to my hands as well.
I love it when it doesn’t take you decades to reply.
I love it when we hunt beautiful ladies in the city.
I love it when you compliment me, but I don’t really believe you.
I love it when you remind me to eat on time.
I love it when you ask me to listen to a certain song, because the lyric says it all.
I love it when you sing me a song, because it’s my favorite.
I love it when you give me a phone call, just to sing me a whole song with the whole band helping.
I love it when you open the door for me. I feel like a princess.
I love it when you don’t complain when I punch your arms.
I love it when you listen to my non ending little drama.
I love it when you appear in front of me in just a single SMS.
I love it when you accompany me just to buy some girly stuff.
I love it when you go with me to meet with my friends.
I love it when you pay attention to my “kwentos”
I love it when you squeeze my hand a little tighter.
I love it when you say “please”.
I love it when you say “I love you” though you only get “haha” or a smiley as a response.
I love it when you wait for me at work for hours just to take me home.
I love it when you fetch me from a friend’s house at 3’oclock in the morning to take me home.
I love it when you bond with my brothers and friends.
I love it when you support every decision I make in my life.
I love it when you push me to do something that will surely make me happy.
I love the feeling when we argue.
I love the feeling you have for me.
I love the feeling of being important.
I love the feeling of security with you.
I love the way you make me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment