Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scar

April 10, 2012


While walking at N. Garcia Street in Makati together with other employees who were rushing to go to work on time. All of a sudden, stupidity come into me. NADAPA AKO. (Laugh all you want. I don't care.) Got a bruise on my right knee at pilay ang left foot ko. I was limping all the way to the office.


Because of the way I walk, they started asking. When I told them what happened, they all laughed at me and said "TANGA MO." Natawa na lang din ako sa reaksyon nila. It's true naman din kasi. Imagine, 21 y/o nadadapa pa? Try to think of it. Haha.



This was taken from the day the incident happened. EWW? Yeah right! Haha. >:))

After some time, this will turn into a scar. A scar that I will never let stay there for the rest of my life. But the experience and the katangahan I got from having that scar will always be remembered. Lesson learned.





No comments:

Post a Comment