Monday, April 9, 2012

OUVST


You were my childhood crush.
I really do admire you a lot that time.
I can still remember, your name was my friendster’s password.
When I grew up, the admiration I felt is still there.
I was saddened by news, my friend and you are together.
I have to stop admiring you, I told myself.
We always saw each other somewhere here in this place.
The way you say hi and say my name with a smile, made my heart beat a little bit faster.
We then exchange numbers but seldom talk.
Shit happens, we lost contact.
But we do talk online. It’s once in a blue moon conversation.
What we had was mere friendship. No malice.
I told you, I stopped liking you.
And I guess, you never knew.
Now, when they talk about you, there’s still something, a spark as they say.
I never really stopped liking you, I guess.
Now, we talked again. Purely talk.
My heart melts.
Confirmed! I still have a crush on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment