Sunday, April 29, 2012

Places I want to visit.


 Amansinaya at Laurel, Batangas


Balai Isabel Resort at Talisay, Batangas


Baler Quezon


Who wouldn't want to go here to this paradise? Boracay it is!


Cagbalete Island in Quezon.


Camiguin Island



Cebu


Coron, Palawan


Ilocos. The beach. Windmill. Lighthouse. Old house. Gaaah! I really wanna go here.


I wanna try surfing here. La Union.


Dolphins! Oh yes! Panglao, Bohol


Sagada Mountain Province

I wanna hit the beach right now. Sea. Sand. Sunset. The S of my life. Gusto ko magtampisaw sa tabing dagat. Haaay. Nakaka-frustrate lang na I'll be spending my Summer 2012 either sa bahay or sa office lang. First time to. Eveeeer! Such a LOOOOOSEEEER. Di na ko mag-ditch ng lakad at di na ko maniniwala sa mga drawing na lakad. Haha. Ka-BV lang eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment