Sunday, April 29, 2012

Supposed to be Ranting Solution

I'll be going to the beach right nooooooow! Hahahaha. (Sige, papaniwalain ko sarili ko. Dito ako magaling. Mag-imagine. Haha. )

The summer breeze with the scent of the sea I can smell. Lezzz do thiiiizzzz. Hello Suuuuummmmmeeer!



I've been ranting all day and I know that it won't help so I decided to browse my past summer photos, then I came across into that photo. That was my favorite summer photo taken last year at White Beach Puerto Galera. 



What's summer without getting inked? The henna thingy. Haha. I want a tribal one BUT there's nothing in the catalogue that really caught my eye. Kuya The Artist, insisted to put on a butterfly, then so be it. Kinda girly but I LOVED IT.


With my STRAMAtes! The lovers Jonah and Jam. Gaaaawd! Na-miss ko sila bigla. This Puerto getaway was our treat to ourselves for passing the subject. Hahahaha.


First time ko makakita ng ganyan. Sweeear! Pati falls. Gaaaah! 

This ain't helping. >:(( Frustrated pa din ako. 

Makauwi na nga. Babye you beach! 





No comments:

Post a Comment